Applications now open!
To support VPA Members who are leaders of small schools gain access to high-level professional development, the VPA is offering 10 scholarships to attend the VPA Annual Conference.
Each scholarship is valued at $960.00 and will cover the cost of full registration, including:
- Attendance at a dynamic two days of professional learning and collegiality
- Tea breaks and buffet lunch both days
- One ticket to the sit-down conference dinner
- Access to the exhibition area and the opportunity to win great prizes from our exhibitors
- Conference handbook and satchel
Please note accommodation is not included but may be booked separately at delegates own cost (standard cancellation fees would apply).
To be eligible to apply your school must be 100 students or under and you must be a member of VPA
Applications open - now!
Applications close - 22 March
Applicants notified - Week starting 25 March
The application will require you to complete the below questions:
- Number of staff / students at your school
- Please describe the key features of your school (approx. 100 – 150 words)
- Please list three key benefits you will gain by attending the conference:
Cancellation Charges - Important
Should a successful scholarship recipient cancel their attendance at the conference, standard cancellation fees will apply and the school will be invoiced accordingly. By applying for a scholarship, you indicate you understand and agree to the below.
Cancellations received between 29 and 14 days prior to the conference will be required to pay 50% of the standard VPA member rate, being $480.00. Cancellations within 14 days of the conference will be required to pay the full amount of $960.00
Accommodation cancellations will be subject to a minimum fee of one nights accommodation. Cancellations received within 30 days of arrival will forfeit all monies paid (full payment will be required).